Daily Checklist Options:
DIRECTIONS to Sign Up for COVID 19 Testing:
EVERY Tuesday from 1 – 4:00pm in LJHS cafeteria.
Testing is available to any student or staff member coming to campus.
- Visit this web site One.aspx
- Scroll down to La Jolla High (past the calendars, under group F). Click on the “La Jolla High” link to make an appointment, choose “check out as guest” for your initial appointment.
- Complete 2 forms and return them to school: Consent form and Release of Information (scan and email forms to email@example.com). The forms will be faxed to UCSD after your appointment is made.
- 24 hours prior to your appointment time UCSD will send you an email to set up a MyChart account. You will need a MyChart account to view your test results.
- You will then be set up for UCSDs on campus testing, meaning for subsequent dates you will only need to make an appointment. Our next testing date is March 2nd. Testing is voluntary and you can choose to participate or not participate at any time.
OPTION #1: UCSD will be on the La Jolla High campus on Tuesdays from 1-4pm in the CAFE.
Here is the link to sign up: One.aspx
Prior to you appointment please complete the release of information form and the consent form. You can fax them directly to UCSD (619-543-3287) or return the to the school nurse – firstname.lastname@example.org
OPTION #2: If you are unable to come to campus during this time you can go to another UCSD testing location by signing up here:
Drive-Up Testing Centers
If you are unable to make any of the high school testing sites, you may go to one of UCSD’s Drive-Up Testing Centers. Appointment is required. Please fax your form(s) to UCSD (or turn in paperwork to your school nurse ahead of time) after creating your appointment and before getting tested.
Sign up first: https://covidtestscheduler.ucsd.edu/home/asym/SDUAthletic
Fill out and turn in or fax forms:
The LJ High school nurses email is email@example.com (to return consent forms)
UCSD’s COVID-19 PCR test is administered with a mid-turbinate nasal swab and detects the presence of active virus even though you may not have symptoms. This test does not measure antibodies or detect whether or not you have had the virus in the past. Testing will take approximately 15 minutes and is FREE to all students. Results are usually available within 24 hours
STEPS to Participate in AAU Conditioning Sessions:
- Join AAU $16 Code WYE88D
- Read Covid Guide Below
- Fill Out Google Form to Participate
- Fill Out Daily Clear Pass or Check List
- Wear a Mask to Conditioning
- Bring Your Own Water Bottle
Daily Checklist Options:
Parent/Student Meeting Information:
If you missed the student/parent meeting, please read the entire presentation below and fill out the Parent/Student Training Confirmation Google Form.
AAU Membership Information:
Join Vikings Athletics: AAU Team Code WYE88D
2. Scroll down a bit and you will see the Get a Membership
Bar, click there the membership features will open you will see a blue bar, apply for youth athlete membership, click there.
3. It will bring you to the log in screen where you will need to login, register for a user name and password or continue as a guest user. We suggest you sign up for an account so you can manage your purchases and easily be able to renew memberships the following year.
4. Click on get a Membership or if logged in click on New Membership to start.
5. The Athlete Membership fee for LJHS is $16 for the added benefit per year
6. Add Vikings Athletics as your club. The Club code is WYE88D.
7. Once you checkout, you will be able to view your
receipt and your child’s PRINTABLE AAU Membership card will be at the bottom. You will also receive an email copy of the receipt.